You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Wild Zora or Healthy Chef Creations can better meet your needs? This Wild Zora VS Healthy Chef Creations comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Erica Miller on 04/07/2018Meals prepared fresh and catered to your exact calorie and dietary level. Comes weekly so meals are always fresh.
- Submitted By Bruno Grills, on 12/28/2016I like this delivery, meals are great. I only wish they delivered more often.
- Submitted By Marshall Dwayne, on 11/14/2016Very good. Didn’t expect it, thought I’d get some mashed casserole or sthg like that, but it was pretty good actually. Now I’m obsessed with that healthy diet of yours. Good job!
- Submitted By Norma Bush, on 09/30/2016I like the variety and that everything is fully prepared. I hate those deliveries that make you cook. If I wanted to make it myself I wouldn’t need you for Christ sake! But Healthy is something else, I really like ordering from them. Dishes are great and I like getting a dessert every time!
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.