Choosing between Hungryroot and Healthy Chef Creations, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Hungryroot VS Healthy Chef Creations comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Erica Miller on 04/07/2018Meals prepared fresh and catered to your exact calorie and dietary level. Comes weekly so meals are always fresh.
- Submitted By Bruno Grills, on 12/28/2016I like this delivery, meals are great. I only wish they delivered more often.
- Submitted By Marshall Dwayne, on 11/14/2016Very good. Didn’t expect it, thought I’d get some mashed casserole or sthg like that, but it was pretty good actually. Now I’m obsessed with that healthy diet of yours. Good job!
- Submitted By Norma Bush, on 09/30/2016I like the variety and that everything is fully prepared. I hate those deliveries that make you cook. If I wanted to make it myself I wouldn’t need you for Christ sake! But Healthy is something else, I really like ordering from them. Dishes are great and I like getting a dessert every time!
With Healthy Chef Creations, wholesome fresh meals prepared by first-class chefs can be delivered right to your doorstep. It offers meal plans suitable for people of all ages, children and seniors included. Read our Healthy Chef Creations review to learn more about this meal delivery service's offer and decide if it is the right choice for you.