Nonna Box and Green Chef are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Nonna Box VS Green Chef comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $9.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By mark west on 06/12/2018First of all, GreenChef does not give you enough options to pick your own meals. Secondly, the recipe's were not very good. I canceled my subscription. SUNBASKET is much better and gives you more options.
- Submitted By Lindsey on 04/28/2018I was really excited for this meal delivery service; however, after two shipments I have to cancel. The first shipment was on time and packaged per individual meal as expected. The second shipment was almost two days late and when I opened the box, the meat was nearly room temperature. In addition, all other ingredients were just tossed in the box. Spices, vegetables, and meat was not separated. I had to throw it away since some of the packaging was leaking and I had no way of knowing if it was the tuna, chicken or any of the sauces. Then to top it all off, when I called Customer Service, they could only refund me for the late shipment and couldn't cancel my next shipment or refund me because a manager wasn't on duty. They also could not tell me when a manager would be back to authorize my request. At this point, I still don't know if my membership moving forward is actually cancelled or not. I'm still waiting for a phone call as promised. I would have wanted to give them another chance, but even the flavor of the meals I did try wasn't very impressive. All in all, this convenient service has proved not so convenient. I guess I'll be headed back to the grocery store tonight.
- Submitted By Rita Hardt on 02/01/2018For me, going keto was really hard and discovering Green Chef was a true blessing. I still miss all the carbs, but at least the meals I cook with GC taste like real food.
- Submitted By Linda Cunningham on 01/17/2018This is the only meal delivery I’ve found that is both certified organic and certified gluten-free and that is good enough for me. I only wish I could order more kits per week.
Whether you're looking for an organic, vegetarian or gourmet meal delivery service, Green Chef has you covered. It delivers pre-portioned ingredients and chef-created recipes to your doorstep whenever it suits you the most. You can enjoy great flexibility, eat a healthy diet, and help save the planet too. Read this Green Chef review to learn more.