Wild Zora and Grandcestors are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Wild Zora VS Grandcestors comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $22.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Charlotte W. on 08/07/2018Chicken Tikki Masala: Very mild flavor and a sodium content of 930 mgm/serving. Won't buy it or other products again.
- Submitted By Patricia Ricks on 09/21/2016The meals are pretty bland, not worth the cash.
- Submitted By Georgia Smith on 07/28/2016I like the food and it is really convenient, but there is literally no variety, same meals over and over again.
- Submitted By Christie on 06/11/2016I’m in college and can’t cook, so I occasionally buy Grandcestors meals, just so I have something in the freezer. Not that bad, but not that good either .
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.