No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Spoonful of Comfort and Grandcestors offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Spoonful of Comfort VS Grandcestors comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $22.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Patricia Ricks on 09/21/2016The meals are pretty bland, not worth the cash.
- Submitted By Georgia Smith on 07/28/2016I like the food and it is really convenient, but there is literally no variety, same meals over and over again.
- Submitted By Christie on 06/11/2016I’m in college and can’t cook, so I occasionally buy Grandcestors meals, just so I have something in the freezer. Not that bad, but not that good either .
Grandcestors is a Paleo meal delivery service that delivers ready-made meals inspired by the caveman diet. You can choose from over half a dozen meals on the menu and have them delivered right to your doorstep. If you are on the Paleo diet or want to give it a shot, read our objective Grandcestors review and see whether it is the right choice for you.