We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Terra's Kitchen and Gousto and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Terra's Kitchen VS Gousto comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Anna Baldwin on 02/28/2017I love the recipes and the ingredients are usually really good, but they are not always as fresh as they should be.
- Submitted By Maria Ortiz on 01/14/2017I don’t order that often, I mostly skip because it’s a bit pricy, but I do treat myself to a couple of meals now and then and everything is perfect every time.
- Submitted By Tanya on 08/05/2018I've just recently heard about Gousto and decided to give them a shot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of service and the variety of the recipes. I especially like that I can order as much ingredients as I need. They do not limit me like other services of this kind (I was a Hello Fresh customer before discovering Gousto) and they really seem to care about their customers. Well done!
- Submitted By Sam May on 07/29/2018Never had a problem with Gousto, and I've been a customer for almost a year now. The deliveris always arrive on time, there are no missing ingredients, and the recipes are first class! I feel like a star in the kitchen every time, really there are no words to describe just how good they are. The best on the market, I swear.
- Submitted By david alexander on 07/21/2018Don't bother with this company. The premise is that your order meals and the ingredients arrive on a nominated day for you to make the meals. Problems arise when the box doesn't arrive. Mine was delivered to the wrong address and the company's response was that they would refund me the cost of the box (this is actually a legal obligation under Consumer Law, where you are not obliged to pay for goods or services not received) and give me some discount on a future order (risk the same experience again?)... never mind the fact that I had no food delivered for the week ahead. Their solution was that I could reorder it and it would take another 4 days to arrive. Presumably, there is no possibility of actually trying to remedy the inconvenience but replacing the lost order within 24 hours.Chose instead to cancel my membership and return to the supermarket. Would advise you not to rely on them to provide your meals.
- Submitted By Luke on 07/12/2018Very disappointed. Their product is ok, but their customer service is horrendous - we had a delivery go missing, I had to chase three times, with promises of people getting back to me, and then then didn't. They wouldn't have refunded me if I didn't chase them, and their compensation of half a box discount is far less than they offer to new customers. Very disappointed and would no longer recommend
Gousto is a meal kit service known for its vast range of excellent recipes for nearly every taste, as well as the freshness of the ingredients it provides. If you have heard of it before but never really got a close look at its offer, now is your chance. Read this detailed Gousto review and find out everything you need to know about this service.