Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Prepko VS Gousto comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Tanya on 08/05/2018I've just recently heard about Gousto and decided to give them a shot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of service and the variety of the recipes. I especially like that I can order as much ingredients as I need. They do not limit me like other services of this kind (I was a Hello Fresh customer before discovering Gousto) and they really seem to care about their customers. Well done!
- Submitted By Sam May on 07/29/2018Never had a problem with Gousto, and I've been a customer for almost a year now. The deliveris always arrive on time, there are no missing ingredients, and the recipes are first class! I feel like a star in the kitchen every time, really there are no words to describe just how good they are. The best on the market, I swear.
- Submitted By david alexander on 07/21/2018Don't bother with this company. The premise is that your order meals and the ingredients arrive on a nominated day for you to make the meals. Problems arise when the box doesn't arrive. Mine was delivered to the wrong address and the company's response was that they would refund me the cost of the box (this is actually a legal obligation under Consumer Law, where you are not obliged to pay for goods or services not received) and give me some discount on a future order (risk the same experience again?)... never mind the fact that I had no food delivered for the week ahead. Their solution was that I could reorder it and it would take another 4 days to arrive. Presumably, there is no possibility of actually trying to remedy the inconvenience but replacing the lost order within 24 hours.Chose instead to cancel my membership and return to the supermarket. Would advise you not to rely on them to provide your meals.
- Submitted By Luke on 07/12/2018Very disappointed. Their product is ok, but their customer service is horrendous - we had a delivery go missing, I had to chase three times, with promises of people getting back to me, and then then didn't. They wouldn't have refunded me if I didn't chase them, and their compensation of half a box discount is far less than they offer to new customers. Very disappointed and would no longer recommend
Gousto is a meal kit service known for its vast range of excellent recipes for nearly every taste, as well as the freshness of the ingredients it provides. If you have heard of it before but never really got a close look at its offer, now is your chance. Read this detailed Gousto review and find out everything you need to know about this service.