No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Nonna Box and Gousto offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Nonna Box VS Gousto comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Liv Dreyer on 05/12/2017I’m not blown away, but still, you can’t find such good food at your average store, that’s for sure.
- Submitted By sharon Perkins on 03/09/2018I have only recently tried Gousto, my first delivery was great. The choice was good and portions were perfect. However my second week has not been good at all it did not turn up - it was during the snow which I understood the problems, I tracked my delivery online it did not arrive on the day of delivery but thought it would arrive the following day. It had been sent back by DPD as it was damaged. What I am annoyed about is that I have not had 1 email from Gousto about this, I emailed 3 times getting an automated response to say they will be in touch but were busy, I would not recommend due to lack of Customer care and try Hello fresh instead.
- Submitted By Susie on 02/28/2018I don't like to give people bad reviews without first giving them a chance to make it right. A very dishonest young lady knocked on my door selling Gousto food. I explained to her I am leaving the country and don't eat processed food anyway. However, as I was once a door to door salesperson in my youth I wanted to support her and ordered ONE package. I made it VERY CLEAR I DID NOT want to be put on an automatic debit and did not want anything past this first order. After many emails to you without even the courtesy of a response you are still sending me packages and still charging my card. Your last box is still sitting on the doorstep waiting for you to collect it, it has not been opened. Now you are forcing me to have to waste time going to my bank in order to stop your orders. PLEASE stop it and refund my money.
- Submitted By Bridget Potts on 08/20/2017I’ve been ordering from Gousto for months now and honestly cannot imagine going back to doing everything on my own. I’ve tried a couple of services before, not going to name them now, but Gousto is the only one that really made me happy I chose it.
- Submitted By Amy Flint on 06/30/2017I guess there are people who like to go to the market themselves, touch every vegetable before buying it, but I am a simple gall who likes to keep things simple and Gousto is by far the best choice I’ve ever made food-wise.
Gousto is a meal kit service known for its vast range of excellent recipes for nearly every taste, as well as the freshness of the ingredients it provides. If you have heard of it before but never really got a close look at its offer, now is your chance. Read this detailed Gousto review and find out everything you need to know about this service.