No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Nonna Box and Gousto offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Nonna Box VS Gousto comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Tanya on 08/05/2018I've just recently heard about Gousto and decided to give them a shot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of service and the variety of the recipes. I especially like that I can order as much ingredients as I need. They do not limit me like other services of this kind (I was a Hello Fresh customer before discovering Gousto) and they really seem to care about their customers. Well done!
- Submitted By Sam May on 07/29/2018Never had a problem with Gousto, and I've been a customer for almost a year now. The deliveris always arrive on time, there are no missing ingredients, and the recipes are first class! I feel like a star in the kitchen every time, really there are no words to describe just how good they are. The best on the market, I swear.
- Submitted By david alexander on 07/21/2018Don't bother with this company. The premise is that your order meals and the ingredients arrive on a nominated day for you to make the meals. Problems arise when the box doesn't arrive. Mine was delivered to the wrong address and the company's response was that they would refund me the cost of the box (this is actually a legal obligation under Consumer Law, where you are not obliged to pay for goods or services not received) and give me some discount on a future order (risk the same experience again?)... never mind the fact that I had no food delivered for the week ahead. Their solution was that I could reorder it and it would take another 4 days to arrive. Presumably, there is no possibility of actually trying to remedy the inconvenience but replacing the lost order within 24 hours.Chose instead to cancel my membership and return to the supermarket. Would advise you not to rely on them to provide your meals.
- Submitted By Luke on 07/12/2018Very disappointed. Their product is ok, but their customer service is horrendous - we had a delivery go missing, I had to chase three times, with promises of people getting back to me, and then then didn't. They wouldn't have refunded me if I didn't chase them, and their compensation of half a box discount is far less than they offer to new customers. Very disappointed and would no longer recommend
Gousto is a meal kit service known for its vast range of excellent recipes for nearly every taste, as well as the freshness of the ingredients it provides. If you have heard of it before but never really got a close look at its offer, now is your chance. Read this detailed Gousto review and find out everything you need to know about this service.