Choosing between Foodstirs and Gousto, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Foodstirs VS Gousto comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.83
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By david alexander on 07/21/2018Don't bother with this company. The premise is that your order meals and the ingredients arrive on a nominated day for you to make the meals. Problems arise when the box doesn't arrive. Mine was delivered to the wrong address and the company's response was that they would refund me the cost of the box (this is actually a legal obligation under Consumer Law, where you are not obliged to pay for goods or services not received) and give me some discount on a future order (risk the same experience again?)... never mind the fact that I had no food delivered for the week ahead. Their solution was that I could reorder it and it would take another 4 days to arrive. Presumably, there is no possibility of actually trying to remedy the inconvenience but replacing the lost order within 24 hours.Chose instead to cancel my membership and return to the supermarket. Would advise you not to rely on them to provide your meals.
- Submitted By Luke on 07/12/2018Very disappointed. Their product is ok, but their customer service is horrendous - we had a delivery go missing, I had to chase three times, with promises of people getting back to me, and then then didn't. They wouldn't have refunded me if I didn't chase them, and their compensation of half a box discount is far less than they offer to new customers. Very disappointed and would no longer recommend
- Submitted By sharon Perkins on 03/09/2018I have only recently tried Gousto, my first delivery was great. The choice was good and portions were perfect. However my second week has not been good at all it did not turn up - it was during the snow which I understood the problems, I tracked my delivery online it did not arrive on the day of delivery but thought it would arrive the following day. It had been sent back by DPD as it was damaged. What I am annoyed about is that I have not had 1 email from Gousto about this, I emailed 3 times getting an automated response to say they will be in touch but were busy, I would not recommend due to lack of Customer care and try Hello fresh instead.
- Submitted By Susie on 02/28/2018I don't like to give people bad reviews without first giving them a chance to make it right. A very dishonest young lady knocked on my door selling Gousto food. I explained to her I am leaving the country and don't eat processed food anyway. However, as I was once a door to door salesperson in my youth I wanted to support her and ordered ONE package. I made it VERY CLEAR I DID NOT want to be put on an automatic debit and did not want anything past this first order. After many emails to you without even the courtesy of a response you are still sending me packages and still charging my card. Your last box is still sitting on the doorstep waiting for you to collect it, it has not been opened. Now you are forcing me to have to waste time going to my bank in order to stop your orders. PLEASE stop it and refund my money.
Gousto is a meal kit service known for its vast range of excellent recipes for nearly every taste, as well as the freshness of the ingredients it provides. If you have heard of it before but never really got a close look at its offer, now is your chance. Read this detailed Gousto review and find out everything you need to know about this service.