Choosing between WonderSlim and Gourmet Station, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our WonderSlim VS Gourmet Station comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.03
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda Gilbert on 04/14/2018First the bad stuff - I don't like all the shakes and some meals are pretty bland, so I wasn't fully satisfied with my first order. Now the good stuff - the second delivery was perfect, just skipped what I didn't like the first time and loved every bite. So far, I've lost 6.5 pounds (2 and a half weeks), which is more than I managed to lose in the past couple of years. Worth the cash, that's for sure.
- Submitted By Georgia Adams on 12/18/2017Fair prices, customer support is lovely, and I did lose a few pounds, 3 pounds in 10 days to be exact, so an honest recommendation from me.
- Submitted By Linda Smith on 09/11/2017Probably the tastiest diet meals I've had. I like that it's not so strict, that I can choose when I want to have a meal replacement, when I just want to heat up a meal, and when I want to cook. 4 pounds isn't much, but I've been struggling with weight for a long time and this has really helped me believe that I can do it. I'm more than grateful!
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
Discover whether WonderSlim can help you finally reach your goal weight in this detailed WonderSlim review. We provide concrete information on the WonderSlim program structure, flexibility, and pricing, so you can find out exactly how this program works, what you get to eat, and how much you need to pay to lose weight with the help of WonderSlim.