Wild Zora and Gourmet Station are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Wild Zora VS Gourmet Station comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.