Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Vegin’ Out VS Gourmet Station comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.59
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pete Andrews on 10/04/2016Ordered from Vegin’ Out for the first time and I was more than pleasantly surprised by the quantity. Everything was really tasty and I’ll be sure to order extra cookies next time – couldn’t get enough of them!
- Submitted By Josh Fowler on 09/11/2016Vegin’ Out is just about the best delivery service I have tried so far. Great food and a lot of it, and I don’t have to worry about garlic wandering onto my plate ever again.
- Submitted By Jenny Turner on 08/21/2016Vegin’ Out, I can’t praise you enough! Everything I have ever ordered from you was so fresh and tasty and more than enough to last me a week. And it doesn’t even cost me more than cooking on my own!
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
Vegin’ Out is a meal delivery service that exclusively offers vegetarian and vegan dishes at reasonable prices. Their meals are prepared using the finest, freshest, organic ingredients and include entrées, side dishes, and cookies. You can ask them to remove the ingredients you are allergic to or simply dislike, request gluten-free meals, and more.