If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective South Beach Diet VS Gourmet Station comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.71
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Tim on 01/31/2019The food is disgusting. I've tried Nutrisystem their food is very tasty and I successful lost weight. On the first day eating South Beach Diet the meals tasted bad, it gave me indigestion and tasted like chemicals. They have a no refund or return policy, which I understand . I called to after 1 day to cancel the auto-delivery and they said they would charge me a $125 cancellation fee. As stated in their policy "as you agreed when placing your order". My guess is they have had people try to cancel the subscription after the first food delivery so they discount that order and then charge you $125 once you realize the food is disgusting. I'm going back to Nutrisystem and I suggest you try it too.
- Submitted By Stephanie on 08/31/2018The food is disgusting and the portions are TINY. The meals are packed with sodium. I called to cancel after 2 weeks and they charged me a $125 cancellation fee. What a rip off.
- Submitted By Ellie Roberts on 02/14/2018The meals are boring and I lost just 3 pounds in 2 weeks, not what I expected.
- Submitted By Bryan Gibson on 12/25/2017Heads up: the portions are really small. Still, I eat more often than usual and I am down 4.5 pounds, so it seems to be working. And can’t beat these prices, man, I’d spend more on a taco than I spend now on all 3 meals plus snacks.
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
South Beach Diet meal delivery allows you to reap the benefits of a low-carb, high-protein diet that can transform your body while keeping you full all day long. It provides tasty, ready-made meals and snacks made of wholesome ingredients and designed to help you get in the best shape of your life. Discover more details in our South Beach Diet review.