No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Snap Kitchen and Gourmet Station offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Snap Kitchen VS Gourmet Station comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
Gourmet Station is a meal delivery service dedicated to planning and preparing the most delicious gourmet meals and delivering them to your doorstep. You can either order for yourself or choose to send a dinner gift from a wide range of meal options on its menu. Surprise your family, loved ones, and business partners with a neat fine dining treat.