No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both RealEats and Gourmet Station offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This RealEats VS Gourmet Station comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.90
- Shipping Cost: $0-$7.99 *
- Delivery Area: 21 states
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Alex Cooke on 06/05/2019Delivered on time, well cooked, easy to reheat, and everything tastes good. I hate cooking but I love healthy food so it works great for me.
- Submitted By Joanna Richards on 01/20/2019I love that they provide breakfasts because for me, making a healthy breakfast in the morning is the hardest thing ever. But… they could add more breakfasts or at least change them more often. Plus, some meals could be a bit spicier, but I guess not everyone likes spicy food. The meals are obviously healthy and I like that they are not high in calories. Dinners are a bit expensive. 4 out of 5
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
RealEats is here to make healthy eating a breeze. This prepared meal delivery exclusively focuses on healthy, natural, and organic foods that are transformed into gourmet delights by an expert culinary team headed by a world-famous celebrity chef. Read our unbiased RealEats review to find out what to expect from this top-notch meal delivery service.