When choosing between two such amazing services like Prepped and Gourmet Station, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Prepped VS Gourmet Station comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $15.00 - 30.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Frank Arriaga on 02/07/2019The best meal delivery for singles I’ve tried so far. I order almost every week and not once have I got anything that I didn’t like. Usually, one meal is enough to keep me full, but I get a couple of sides as well for when I’m really hungry.
- Submitted By Martha Adams on 11/28/2018We order about once a month, get 20 meals or so at once to save on shipping, stick most of them in the freezer and defrost them when I’m not in the mood to cook. Of course, they are better fresh, but they taste good when defrosted too. I just think that the breakfasts could be cheaper and there should be more of them.
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
Prepped is a meal delivery service that offers a vast range of healthy, calorie-conscious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sides, and snacks. Its meals are always fresh and natural and they can be ordered with zero commitments. Explore this company’s delicious offer and learn more about how it works and how much it costs in this honest Prepped review.