HMR Programs and Gourmet Station are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this HMR Programs VS Gourmet Station comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
HMR Programs are a great way to lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle while eating as much as you like. On your weight loss journey with HMR, you will work with healthcare workers, as well as coaches and counselors who will provide constant oversight, motivation and planning. This is a well-rounded approach tailored to individual needs.