If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Daily Harvest VS Gourmet Station comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.