We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both 17 Day Diet Delivery and Gourmet Station and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this 17 Day Diet Delivery VS Gourmet Station comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.