When choosing between two such amazing services like Prepko and Gobble, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Prepko VS Gobble comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Danielle Downing 10/17/2018I signed up for Gobble because "Gobble's chefs do all the prep work, like peeling, chopping & marinating.... We'll do the prep work for you. Our team of chefs do all the tedious prep work for you--no more chopping, measuring, or sink full of dishes." I received my box of ingredients and NOTHING was prepped. Full head of lettuce, whole shallot, whole tomatoes, whole cucumbers, and more. If I had time to do the prep, I certainly wouldn't be paying $90 a week for 3 days of meals. Gobble is engaging in false advertising, and I don't appreciate being misled. (The food does look delicious, and I'm hoping I have time to actually prep it all before it goes bad so I can try it.)
- Submitted By Laura on 08/15/2018I signed up to give it a try here is a link for a free box if you want to try also. https://www.gobble.com/invites/G0BvGrkPp
- Submitted By Terri Gentry on 07/24/2018There should be 0 stars. Food is good -- too bad they are a dishonest company. They advertised 50% off my order if I "came back' as member. Be careful, when you come back, they don't give you 50% off your order...of if they do, it's 50% off of your side dishes, not the expensive entrees. DO NOT USE THEM....AWFUL!!
- Submitted By Fred Davis on 06/26/2018I hate cooking but I live alone and can’t even look at frozen dinners anymore. Gobble is the closest thing to a pre-made meal that tastes like real, homecooked food.
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.