When choosing between two such amazing services like Prepko and Gobble, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Prepko VS Gobble comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Donna Carney on 02/20/2019Tried this for the first time last week. I will start by saying the food was good and relatively short prep times. However, box arrived with torn package of raw chicken. Therefore I had raw chicken juice ALL over the rest of the stuff in my box (disgusting). Additionally, small bottle of sauce open and spilled all over the inside of a bagged set of meal ingredients, and no fennel for the chicken dish. They advertise great customer service and easy access to them for questions and advice. I have made 3 phone calls and sent 2 emails over a 4 day period. The only response I got was a “canned” email that didn’t even address my issues. I cancelled my subscription - not easy to find this option on the website. I’ve never received any return phone call or other email or form of communication to address these issues. If someone had gotten back to me and at least apologized and offered to make this right, I likely would not have canceled my subscription. However, the poor customer service is enough of a reason to cancel despite the food being good.
- Submitted By Thad saunds on 02/19/2019I would give 0 if that was an option. Aside from the fact that the quality of the food is terrible, we tried to cancel our order and get a refund of our money. They canceled our order but would not refund our money since we should have canceled by last Friday, when we received the food on Thursday. ONE NIGHT is not enough time to try a company out. Unacceptable. In addition, we were sent two of the same recipe cards instead of the third card needed and one of our meals was missing an ingredient. Hello Fresh is a MUCH BETTER company, in every aspect. Quality of food, reliability and customer service.
- Submitted By Danielle Downing 10/17/2018I signed up for Gobble because "Gobble's chefs do all the prep work, like peeling, chopping & marinating.... We'll do the prep work for you. Our team of chefs do all the tedious prep work for you--no more chopping, measuring, or sink full of dishes." I received my box of ingredients and NOTHING was prepped. Full head of lettuce, whole shallot, whole tomatoes, whole cucumbers, and more. If I had time to do the prep, I certainly wouldn't be paying $90 a week for 3 days of meals. Gobble is engaging in false advertising, and I don't appreciate being misled. (The food does look delicious, and I'm hoping I have time to actually prep it all before it goes bad so I can try it.)
- Submitted By Laura on 08/15/2018I signed up to give it a try here is a link for a free box if you want to try also. https://www.gobble.com/invites/G0BvGrkPp
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.