If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Nonna Box VS Gobble comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Fred Davis on 06/26/2018I hate cooking but I live alone and can’t even look at frozen dinners anymore. Gobble is the closest thing to a pre-made meal that tastes like real, homecooked food.
- Submitted By Erica Montes on 06/23/2018Literally the only meal kit service that actually saves you time on cooking. Plenty of choice, ok prices, I’ve been ordering for months and they haven’t disappointed me yet!
- Submitted By Sharon on 06/21/2018Would give 0 stars. Here is why: I purchased a phone and service plan for my wife from Virgin Mobile as a Christmas present. Virgin put her in their "Inner Circle" which was supposed to carry extra benefits. One of these was a week of free prepare at home meals offered by Gobble. When I signed up for the free meal offer, Gobble told me it wasn't available to me and refused to fulfill the order. They haven't indicated when, if ever, I can expect fulfillment. They claim they don't ship to my area. I've asked why they continue to partner with Virgin on the Virgin web site as a benefit. Haven't received an answer that is satisfactory. I've asked the same question of Virgin and haven't gotten a satisfactory answer. This has been going on since Dec 2017 and Virgin as well as Gobble refuse to fulfill the offer as listed on Virgin website. As far as I'm concerned, this looks like false and misleading advertising. As of last month there isn't any disclaimer on the Virgin site about this offer. When I recently checked with Gobble the representative there said they service my state (MO) but not my city (Kansas City). So why do they and Virgin continue to advertise the offer without any kind of disclaimer? I have now canceled my wife's Virgin account. Gobble has refused to respond to a recent compliant I filed with the Better Business Bureau and the California Attorney General. However I still expect Gobble to honor their commitment as advertised on the Virgin Mobile web site when I entered into the agreement in good faith.
- Submitted By Tori on 06/20/2018The food was fine but the website itself doesn’t always make It clear how much you will be charged. I’ve also been charged for and sent a week that I skipped. I wouldn’t recommend this delivery service in comparison to most of the others out there. They have so many issues.
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.