No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Hungryroot and Gobble offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Hungryroot VS Gobble comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Danielle Downing 10/17/2018I signed up for Gobble because "Gobble's chefs do all the prep work, like peeling, chopping & marinating.... We'll do the prep work for you. Our team of chefs do all the tedious prep work for you--no more chopping, measuring, or sink full of dishes." I received my box of ingredients and NOTHING was prepped. Full head of lettuce, whole shallot, whole tomatoes, whole cucumbers, and more. If I had time to do the prep, I certainly wouldn't be paying $90 a week for 3 days of meals. Gobble is engaging in false advertising, and I don't appreciate being misled. (The food does look delicious, and I'm hoping I have time to actually prep it all before it goes bad so I can try it.)
- Submitted By Laura on 08/15/2018I signed up to give it a try here is a link for a free box if you want to try also. https://www.gobble.com/invites/G0BvGrkPp
- Submitted By Terri Gentry on 07/24/2018There should be 0 stars. Food is good -- too bad they are a dishonest company. They advertised 50% off my order if I "came back' as member. Be careful, when you come back, they don't give you 50% off your order...of if they do, it's 50% off of your side dishes, not the expensive entrees. DO NOT USE THEM....AWFUL!!
- Submitted By Fred Davis on 06/26/2018I hate cooking but I live alone and can’t even look at frozen dinners anymore. Gobble is the closest thing to a pre-made meal that tastes like real, homecooked food.
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.