If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Chef's Plate VS Gobble comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Danielle Downing 10/17/2018I signed up for Gobble because "Gobble's chefs do all the prep work, like peeling, chopping & marinating.... We'll do the prep work for you. Our team of chefs do all the tedious prep work for you--no more chopping, measuring, or sink full of dishes." I received my box of ingredients and NOTHING was prepped. Full head of lettuce, whole shallot, whole tomatoes, whole cucumbers, and more. If I had time to do the prep, I certainly wouldn't be paying $90 a week for 3 days of meals. Gobble is engaging in false advertising, and I don't appreciate being misled. (The food does look delicious, and I'm hoping I have time to actually prep it all before it goes bad so I can try it.)
- Submitted By Laura on 08/15/2018I signed up to give it a try here is a link for a free box if you want to try also. https://www.gobble.com/invites/G0BvGrkPp
- Submitted By Terri Gentry on 07/24/2018There should be 0 stars. Food is good -- too bad they are a dishonest company. They advertised 50% off my order if I "came back' as member. Be careful, when you come back, they don't give you 50% off your order...of if they do, it's 50% off of your side dishes, not the expensive entrees. DO NOT USE THEM....AWFUL!!
- Submitted By Fred Davis on 06/26/2018I hate cooking but I live alone and can’t even look at frozen dinners anymore. Gobble is the closest thing to a pre-made meal that tastes like real, homecooked food.
Gobble is a meal kit delivery service that offers par-cooked, pre-portioned ingredients alongside exquisite recipes to transform your tiresome everyday cooking into a joyful experience. Read our comprehensive Gobble review to learn more about this company’s offer and check out the User Reviews section for useful customer-written Gobble reviews.