Wish you could eat great, healthy food every day without all the cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping? That is exactly what Freshly and The Vegan Garden offer! If you are not sure whether to pick Freshly or The Vegan Garden, check out this comparison and find out which one can better meet your needs.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Plan name||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Customized Meal Plan||$550.00||$4.91|
|7 day high protein weight loss||$580.00||$6.90|
|Taste Great Lose Weight||$520.00||$4.64|
|5 Day weight loss||$450.00||$7.50|
|Oldie but goodie||$499||$8.32|
|Package name||Price per package||Price per meal|
|5 Day Feast||$265.00||$13.25|
|Two Week Slim Down Package||$215.00||$7.68|
|Slim & Trim||$210.00||$10.50|
|Get Slim Meal Medley||$237.00||$8.46|
|Skinny Feast Protein Pack||$237.00||$11.45|
|The Gluten FREE Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$8.43|
|The Pioneer Meal Deal||$295.00||$10.53|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Charley on 05/22/2019I would love to give this company a good review as there food was nothing short of outstanding however, the delivery was terrible. 3 out of 5 deliveries were canceled last minute and I was not notified till the day of and in one case not at all. Which left me a busy single mom with no food to cook on a Monday night and no time to shop for the week. These meal plans are supposed to make our lives more simplified and be all about be convenience and instead freshly gave me several weeks of stress. I don’t care how good the food is if it’s not there to enjoy it it’s not worth it .
- Submitted By Suzanne Kloss on 05/07/2019Wish I could recommend Freshly, as their meals are tasty. (If I could go with taste alone, I'd give them 5.) But they are LOADED with sat fat, cholesterol, and sodium! As in sometimes 75% of the RDA (usually sat fat). If a meal isn't too bad in one area (say, sodium), it's way over the top bad in another (cholesterol or sodium). Although they tout their meals as nutritious, they really cannot be considered healthy with the high amounts of these 3 things.
- Submitted By John on 05/04/2019For the second time, Freshly cancelled our weekly order on the day of delivery. They are a hit and miss company. Talked to Customer service who did not care what-so-ever and in fact, when we cancelled our future orders, all she was ok!We had been considering trying someone else but today was the icing on the cake. Amazing that they didn't know this yesterday or two days ago. No, they wait until the day of delivery to cancel your delivery! Another reason for us cancelling anyway is the food looks nothing like the pictures. Honestly, some meals look like dog food all mashed into one small container of slop.I truly believe the ratings are not genuine, but from employees or anyone else they may give a promo to so they can get a good review in exchange. Do yourself a favor, look elsewhere!
- Submitted By ruben on 04/20/2019Not good at all.Tasteless food, recipes combinations are very, very bad. Uncooked protein, uncooked veggies Very, very bad experience
- Submitted By Zazu on 02/24/2018I tried the five day weight loss plan through Groupon. It took awhile to get here, which was annoying, but once it got here I was very pleased. It The food is good, although I do add fresh veggies and fruit, and it keeps me on track. I plan on ordering the meals for several months and keep a stash in my freezer to ensure I stay on a vegan diet and don't gain weight.
- Submitted By fatima baker on 02/22/2018my niece ordered the 7-day vegan meals from groupon, primarily because I had surgery on my hands which prevented me to cook. The package arrived in cooler type package still cold. Tried the first meal beef with brocolli, which tasted not nearly close to what I've expected. It was sugary and had red pepper. I am diabetic , most of the meals had sugar and with red pepper. even the spaghetti with turkey meat had red pepper. I am very sensitive to spicy & sugary food. I ended tossing them out in the trash. What a waste!
- Submitted By Mark R. on 12/21/2016The best vegan delivery ever! Most honest recommendations!
- Submitted By Ann Simms on 11/10/2016Just finished the 21-day juice fast and can’t believe how good I feel! So happy I tried it!
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.