You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Little Spoon or Freshly can better meet your needs? This Little Spoon VS Freshly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By Bonnie Gordon on 08/02/2018I’m absolutely delighted with the Freshly meals. They are indeed fresh, wholesome, and delicious. I recently regurned from the Duke University Diet & Fitness Center where I was fed 3 balanced, relatively low calorie meals a day for 3 weeks. The Freshly meals are entirely comparable, both in terms of ingredients and total calories. I live alone and do not want to prepare dinners on a daily basis. Freshly is a reasonably priced, excellent alternative. The packaging is great in terms of keeping the food cool and protected delivery. I only regret that the insulation isn’ recyclable.
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Glenn Holmes on 01/25/2018Don’t know if it’s because of the shipping costs, but the 4-meal plan is too expensive. I mean, 4 meals and 6 meals cost almost the same, it’s like they are trying to force me to order more. And yeah, the meals are really good, I’m just talking about the ridiculous pricing.
- Submitted By Molly Bunyard on 01/19/2018Great choice of entrees but the breakfasts are kinda boring.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.