If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Jenny Craig VS Freshly comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By lawrence on 02/03/2019I was on Jenny Craig for 5 years ago and hit the weight loss goals I had set. I continued to get message and offers from them to come back. So the new year arrived and I set some goal to loose a few pounds. Jenny Craig offered me 200.00 dollars off of membership and so I went back. It was funny that really nothing much had changed in the meals except they don't have meals in the red sauce that can survive at room temperature on the shelf. So I went in weighed in and after spending 176.00 I had my affirmations ready to shed some weight. When I got home I was wondering how the frozen meals compared to grocery store meals so I looked at my Invoice. There was a total charge but no itemization. That was a bummer... strike 1I have been getting some frozen lean meals at the grocery store and when I compared the calories, carbs, sugars and fats. The Jenny Craig meals were the same or slightly higher and the taste was not as good. strike 2About the third day I realized that this was not for me ( strike 3) with so many healthy and fresh non frozen choices available today I opted to move my diet business elsewhere.I feel the Jenny Craig business model is similar to Yellow Cab slow to change and not concerned with customer service and value. We all saw how Uber radically changed this market. I am confident that for the price I paid there is a service that is better suited for my goals.So in short I am not a fan.
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Jennifer Charley on 05/22/2019I would love to give this company a good review as there food was nothing short of outstanding however, the delivery was terrible. 3 out of 5 deliveries were canceled last minute and I was not notified till the day of and in one case not at all. Which left me a busy single mom with no food to cook on a Monday night and no time to shop for the week. These meal plans are supposed to make our lives more simplified and be all about be convenience and instead freshly gave me several weeks of stress. I don’t care how good the food is if it’s not there to enjoy it it’s not worth it .
- Submitted By Suzanne Kloss on 05/07/2019Wish I could recommend Freshly, as their meals are tasty. (If I could go with taste alone, I'd give them 5.) But they are LOADED with sat fat, cholesterol, and sodium! As in sometimes 75% of the RDA (usually sat fat). If a meal isn't too bad in one area (say, sodium), it's way over the top bad in another (cholesterol or sodium). Although they tout their meals as nutritious, they really cannot be considered healthy with the high amounts of these 3 things.
- Submitted By John on 05/04/2019For the second time, Freshly cancelled our weekly order on the day of delivery. They are a hit and miss company. Talked to Customer service who did not care what-so-ever and in fact, when we cancelled our future orders, all she was ok!We had been considering trying someone else but today was the icing on the cake. Amazing that they didn't know this yesterday or two days ago. No, they wait until the day of delivery to cancel your delivery! Another reason for us cancelling anyway is the food looks nothing like the pictures. Honestly, some meals look like dog food all mashed into one small container of slop.I truly believe the ratings are not genuine, but from employees or anyone else they may give a promo to so they can get a good review in exchange. Do yourself a favor, look elsewhere!
- Submitted By ruben on 04/20/2019Not good at all.Tasteless food, recipes combinations are very, very bad. Uncooked protein, uncooked veggies Very, very bad experience
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.