You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether HMR Programs or Freshly can better meet your needs? This HMR Programs VS Freshly comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|HMR Programs Pricing|
|Shakes 12 servings||$25.50|
|Shakes 18 servings||$44.25|
|Bars 24 servings||$31.20|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
- Submitted By Brian on 04/02/2019My wife and I tried out Freshly for several months in 2018, with mixed results. The food was actually pretty tasty and most of them fit the diet we attempt to follow at home. The portion sizes are small, but for most meals I would still say they are adequate. The real problem was actually getting food delivered and that may or may not be entirely Freshly's fault. We canceled our plan after 5 consecutive weeks in a row they either forgot to send our order, the order was lost in transit, or Freshly contacted us and told us to not eat the food that was shipped because they were concerned the food may have been stored improperly by FedEx. That call is much appreciated, and Freshly was always great about giving us a credit when there was confusion, but the whole point of us trying Freshly was because we are very busy and we wanted to stop wasting money on fast food locally or struggling to prep meals for ourselves each week. Finding out at the last minute that the 12 meals we ordered weren't coming was even less helpful than before we started using them. I hate to bash them because I can only imagine the logistical nightmare of preparing meals and shipping them everywhere in the US. But we had to stop because of it and we actually found a local place that does meal prep without all the hassle. So look close to home first!
- Submitted By Michael Dangelo on 03/29/2019Been using it for a few months now, with the 6 per week plan. Meals are surprisingly good for what they are, however I wish the site saved my Tree Nut Filter. Theres a decent amount of food choice at a good price. Had a few issues with shipping arriving late, but Freshly was usually pretty accommodating, usually refunding the price of the late delivery along with a discount off the next one.
- Submitted By Jennifer Christie-Jump on 03/25/2019HORRIFIC delivery service!! The food is good quality but for the last 4 weeks our delivery hasn't shown up!! I've talked to the company weekly and I was promised new empty promises!! Still nothing but they're dedicated on taking the money on a regular timely manner. After 4 weeks of taking my money but not providing the promised service it should be considered stealing and they should be held accountable!! BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE - VERY VERY UNRELIABLE!
- Submitted By Terrill Barnes on 02/27/2019Too... Many occasions when meals have been late or not arrive at all. NOT A RELIABLE FOOD DELIVERY CONPANY.
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.