If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Freshly VS Grandcestors comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $22.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Jennifer Charley on 05/22/2019I would love to give this company a good review as there food was nothing short of outstanding however, the delivery was terrible. 3 out of 5 deliveries were canceled last minute and I was not notified till the day of and in one case not at all. Which left me a busy single mom with no food to cook on a Monday night and no time to shop for the week. These meal plans are supposed to make our lives more simplified and be all about be convenience and instead freshly gave me several weeks of stress. I don’t care how good the food is if it’s not there to enjoy it it’s not worth it .
- Submitted By Suzanne Kloss on 05/07/2019Wish I could recommend Freshly, as their meals are tasty. (If I could go with taste alone, I'd give them 5.) But they are LOADED with sat fat, cholesterol, and sodium! As in sometimes 75% of the RDA (usually sat fat). If a meal isn't too bad in one area (say, sodium), it's way over the top bad in another (cholesterol or sodium). Although they tout their meals as nutritious, they really cannot be considered healthy with the high amounts of these 3 things.
- Submitted By John on 05/04/2019For the second time, Freshly cancelled our weekly order on the day of delivery. They are a hit and miss company. Talked to Customer service who did not care what-so-ever and in fact, when we cancelled our future orders, all she was ok!We had been considering trying someone else but today was the icing on the cake. Amazing that they didn't know this yesterday or two days ago. No, they wait until the day of delivery to cancel your delivery! Another reason for us cancelling anyway is the food looks nothing like the pictures. Honestly, some meals look like dog food all mashed into one small container of slop.I truly believe the ratings are not genuine, but from employees or anyone else they may give a promo to so they can get a good review in exchange. Do yourself a favor, look elsewhere!
- Submitted By ruben on 04/20/2019Not good at all.Tasteless food, recipes combinations are very, very bad. Uncooked protein, uncooked veggies Very, very bad experience
- Submitted By Charlotte W. on 08/07/2018Chicken Tikki Masala: Very mild flavor and a sodium content of 930 mgm/serving. Won't buy it or other products again.
- Submitted By Patricia Ricks on 09/21/2016The meals are pretty bland, not worth the cash.
- Submitted By Georgia Smith on 07/28/2016I like the food and it is really convenient, but there is literally no variety, same meals over and over again.
- Submitted By Christie on 06/11/2016I’m in college and can’t cook, so I occasionally buy Grandcestors meals, just so I have something in the freezer. Not that bad, but not that good either .
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.