If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Freshly VS Grandcestors comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $22.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Terrill Barnes on 02/27/2019Too... Many occasions when meals have been late or not arrive at all. NOT A RELIABLE FOOD DELIVERY CONPANY.
- Submitted By Ann Griffin on 12/27/2018I’m a single mom to a 7-month old baby boy and having Freshly in my life has been a true lifesaver. I’m currently working two jobs and have absolutely no time or energy to cook and junk food and fatty snacks are simply out of the question. Freshly was an important part of my effort to turn my life around and become a better persona for my son. So far, I liked most of the breakfasts and entrees and I can already see the baby fat starting to disappear inch by inch. Some meals are definitely a bit higher in fat but nothing too excessive and you can maintain a healthy diet and lose weight effectively if you keep track of everything you’re eating.
- Submitted By Bonnie Gordon on 08/02/2018I’m absolutely delighted with the Freshly meals. They are indeed fresh, wholesome, and delicious. I recently regurned from the Duke University Diet & Fitness Center where I was fed 3 balanced, relatively low calorie meals a day for 3 weeks. The Freshly meals are entirely comparable, both in terms of ingredients and total calories. I live alone and do not want to prepare dinners on a daily basis. Freshly is a reasonably priced, excellent alternative. The packaging is great in terms of keeping the food cool and protected delivery. I only regret that the insulation isn’ recyclable.
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Charlotte W. on 08/07/2018Chicken Tikki Masala: Very mild flavor and a sodium content of 930 mgm/serving. Won't buy it or other products again.
- Submitted By Patricia Ricks on 09/21/2016The meals are pretty bland, not worth the cash.
- Submitted By Georgia Smith on 07/28/2016I like the food and it is really convenient, but there is literally no variety, same meals over and over again.
- Submitted By Christie on 06/11/2016I’m in college and can’t cook, so I occasionally buy Grandcestors meals, just so I have something in the freezer. Not that bad, but not that good either .
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.