When choosing between two such amazing services like Daily Harvest and Freshly, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Daily Harvest VS Freshly comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Jackie Joyce on 09/03/2018Joining the Daily Harvest dissatisfied customers. I will not make a big deal about the fact that I didn't care for the food, we all have different tastes. I will say that it's not at all a good value, for the cost per "meal" I would have expected more. Also going to jump on the bandwagon about the poor customer service. I tried to cancel an order on a Sunday and was very surprised to receive a reply - Which means they had plenty of time to cancel considering it wasn't going to ship until Tuesday (based on the actual tracking) Unfortunately, the reply was basically "too bad". They claim their kitchen is on a tight schedule. Umm, this is frozen food people! You'll freeze it and cook a little less next week. $90 in the trash with the food.
- Submitted By Danny Murphy on 09/01/2018Daily Harvest is the best! I just don't understand why so many people keep complaining when the service is really as good as advertised (the cups are to die for!!!!). I've been a loyal customer for 4 months now and I don't plan on canceling any time soon.
- Submitted By Bonnie Gordon on 08/02/2018I’m absolutely delighted with the Freshly meals. They are indeed fresh, wholesome, and delicious. I recently regurned from the Duke University Diet & Fitness Center where I was fed 3 balanced, relatively low calorie meals a day for 3 weeks. The Freshly meals are entirely comparable, both in terms of ingredients and total calories. I live alone and do not want to prepare dinners on a daily basis. Freshly is a reasonably priced, excellent alternative. The packaging is great in terms of keeping the food cool and protected delivery. I only regret that the insulation isn’ recyclable.
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Glenn Holmes on 01/25/2018Don’t know if it’s because of the shipping costs, but the 4-meal plan is too expensive. I mean, 4 meals and 6 meals cost almost the same, it’s like they are trying to force me to order more. And yeah, the meals are really good, I’m just talking about the ridiculous pricing.
- Submitted By Molly Bunyard on 01/19/2018Great choice of entrees but the breakfasts are kinda boring.
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.