When choosing between two such amazing services like 17 Day Diet Delivery and Freshly, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this 17 Day Diet Delivery VS Freshly comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
- Submitted By Bonnie Gordon on 08/02/2018I’m absolutely delighted with the Freshly meals. They are indeed fresh, wholesome, and delicious. I recently regurned from the Duke University Diet & Fitness Center where I was fed 3 balanced, relatively low calorie meals a day for 3 weeks. The Freshly meals are entirely comparable, both in terms of ingredients and total calories. I live alone and do not want to prepare dinners on a daily basis. Freshly is a reasonably priced, excellent alternative. The packaging is great in terms of keeping the food cool and protected delivery. I only regret that the insulation isn’ recyclable.
- Submitted By Travis Wright on 02/05/2018Awesome meals, my only complaint is that they focus on chicken, more beef and pork wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Glenn Holmes on 01/25/2018Don’t know if it’s because of the shipping costs, but the 4-meal plan is too expensive. I mean, 4 meals and 6 meals cost almost the same, it’s like they are trying to force me to order more. And yeah, the meals are really good, I’m just talking about the ridiculous pricing.
- Submitted By Molly Bunyard on 01/19/2018Great choice of entrees but the breakfasts are kinda boring.
Freshly is a Paleo-inspired meal delivery service that brings you protein-packed, chef-prepared meals that are sure to keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. If you are thinking about giving Freshly meals a try, be sure to read our detailed review of Freshly and check out Freshly reviews written by more or less satisfied customers.