Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Trifecta comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $16.27
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Jen on 03/17/2018Food was overpriced, and really not good. I ended up throwing away a whole order because just looking at it made me feel nauseated. All I got was chicken. I ordered the lean & clean plan, hoping for some variety. I got chicken and rice dishes that were frankly disgusting in taste. I can admire their dedication to organic and high quality ingredients but wow these tasted really terrible.
- Submitted By Kathy Fellows on 01/08/2018Food is lovely, organic, wild caught,etc. Lightly seasoned really does mean lightly, so i add a lot of seasoning if I can figure out what they're using. I think it's a good value for what you pay. There were two cons as far as I'm concerned. The third week they ignored my food allergy list and sent two meals i couldn't eat. They did refund my money instantly when i called. The other problem is that they can't or won't let you say something like beef only once per week. As far as food allergies you are out of luck if you have more than two,so it may not work for me. Be aware they consider potatoes paleo. I can't remember if they only use the small blue ones or others as well.
- Submitted By Damon 01/13/2018Review: Convienience: 5/5 Timely deliver 3.5/5 Food quality 3/5 Flavor 2/5 Customer service: 1/5 I hate cooking, that, and daving a extremely knowlegable family member as a dietician who teaches nationally was what it took for me to finally try a meal service. I tied one locally that was about $10 per meal with snacks that I enjoyed. However they used agave, which tends to be chocked full of pesicides and chemicals, and they used organic "When available". This pretty much led me to believe, that meant NEVER. Enter Trifecta. $110 seemed quite expensive for 7 meals, but my family dietcian reminded me I probabaly spend that anyway on my "main" meals for the week. So I gave in . I ordered just after Christmas , and about 2 weeks later my first order arrived. Packaging was vaccum packed well and the meals were cold still. I surprised by the fact there was no beef. But its all about flavor and quality. They dont use any salt at all, so the food is bland...and I dont eat very much salt or sweet. I began adding pink sea salt and it helped A LOT. I will rate the meals below This is what I got. Salmon and chick pees 4/5 . Good portion . This was the best tasting meal, but again ALL need at least a little seasoning. Ahi and Brussel sprouts 3.5/5 Good size portion, not great. flavor it up and pretty good. (skin on the ahi which was surprising) Chicken wings and veggie stew- 1/5 TRASH. I was so mad 2 came in the meal. super small, fatty and BLAND. I was so hungry after eating it and im only 175 lbs. Customer service was also a joke. I recieved an email saying my second order was arriving that day. bummed becuase I really didnt want it I online chatted with customer service...no sympathy. Ask me why I canceled, and I explained I wasnt thrilled with the chicken. I was overly nice. The lady offere NO response. Then why ask? lol Anyway ...I dont recommend this company at this time. $15 for a meal that I would have thrown away if it wasnt $16!
- Submitted By Joey Colebrook on 07/19/2017Just a heads up, lightly seasoned means bland. When I first ordered a la carte, I thought that I could just mix it all up into a meal. It turns out you have to season the food yourself. The meals are good.
The idea behind Trifecta Nutrition meal delivery service is to offer what most of us strive to achieve: eating healthy meals which fulfill all our dietary needs, every day, without all the hassle. Whether you are a vegan or vegetarian, wish to go Paleo, or simply want to eat clean, Trifecta has got you covered. Eating healthy has never been easier.