Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Top Chef Meals comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
- Submitted By Sheree on 05/24/2018I am glad they have many followers because these are the worse meals i have ever eaten. i have tried to cook like the directions and made adjustments, but still cannot make them taste good. I had the pork chop and cooked it like it said and it was still bleeding when i took it out. it was already tough and knew if i had cooked it more it would be like rubber. There is no taste to the meals and very bland. Even the sauce they give you is bland. Sorry i will not order any more of these meals.
- Submitted By Lisa Hazel on 04/08/2018Perfect for a senior!! My father-in-law lives alone and never learned how to cook. He resisted the idea of meal delivery, but we finally decided to just go ahead and send a bunch of Top Chef meals for his freezer. and see what happens. We're so glad we did. They arrived perfectly packaged; they're simple to reheat. And he absolutely loves the food. Everything about this experience has been great.
- Submitted By Cheri on 02/12/2018I’m a single mom and was looking for fast and healthier options for myself and my daughters. I was excited when I found topchefmeals.com. Unfortunately, when cooked exactly as recommended by the company, the food was soggy and sitting in a puddle of water. I was very disappointed. I contacted customer service via email and was EVEN MORE DISAPPOINTED as this was the horrible message I received in response... “I have talked with management and we have had no other complaints (from any customers) regarding the food. Considering we have shipped out literally thousands of meals in the last few weeks, many Chicken Cordon Bleu in the mix therefore it is unfortunate that our food is not to your liking including that "you" found it unacceptable, while I am sorry that you feel this way it seems we are not the right fit for you. Likewise, our company policy still holds and I cannot refund your order or do we take food back. We appreciate you taking a chance on us, it is unfortunate that it did not work out as we both lose in this situation. Kindest regards, Laura Price” Save your hard earned money for the many other home meal services available!!!
FreshDirect is a company that offers ready-made dishes, meal kits, and an incredible range of groceries and drinks, all super-fresh, delicious, and delivered straight to your door. If you wish to explore new flavors, improve your cooking skills, and shop for groceries with ease, the answer to your prayers may be hiding in this FreshDirect review.