We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Snap Kitchen and FreshDirect and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Snap Kitchen VS FreshDirect comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 15 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Michael Gomez on 02/10/2019Discovered snap kitchen a month ago, when my doctor told me I had to reduce my carb intake. Gave it a try and I’ve been ordering every week since. Good food, always fresh, and the prices are ok. I can’t say I don’t miss carbs, but the meals are tasty and I could never cook them myself, so I’ll surely keep ordering.
- Submitted By Deborah Woods on 11/05/2018Great service, but not without flaws. Lower prices and bigger portions would make it close to perfect.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Snap Kitchen is a healthy meal delivery service that has nearly 300 delicious items on its menu and provides everything from freshly made breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to mouthwatering sweets, snacks, drinks, and more. Learn all about its menu, meal plans, available ordering options, and pricing in this comprehensive Snap Kitchen review.