No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Pete's Paleo and FreshDirect offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Pete's Paleo VS FreshDirect comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.50
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sevy Gambs on 01/01/2018I ordered my first shipment and did not realize the meals would be delivered not froze. One meal was partially frozen. I threw all meals away and asked my account be cancelled. I did not ask fr a refunds, as I threw the meals in the trash without fist calling and speaking with someone. I accept full responsibility for that mistake. However, I sent a total of 8 emails and three instant messages requesting cancellation of my account over a 3 day period without a response. I received an email letting me know my new order is being processed and my account has been charged. As a consumer Pete's Paleo website make it impossible to cancel ones account or stop shipment of an order without having to take additional time to submit an email or call. I can't speak to the quality of the meals, but do not recommend engaging their service unless you have time to dispute charges and take time out of your busy day to continuously follow-up with requests.
- Submitted By Aiden West on 07/05/201721-day sugar detox changed my life! I’ve lost 15 pounds on the first run and I’m preparing for another round! And after the first week I stopped having those monstrous pizza and candy cravings!
- Submitted By Daisy Blackwater on 05/05/2017It would’ve been a great, permanent solution for my keto diet if it wasn’t that expensive. Especially for one person, like you’re basically telling you should suffer if you’re eating alone.
- Submitted By Paul Somerset on 10/16/2016I have been ordering from Pete’s Paleo for three weeks straight now and I can’t remember the last time I felt this healthy and energized. I love the variety and how you manage to make everything taste amazing.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Pete’s Paleo is a meal delivery service that is committed to providing amazing Paleo dishes made with superior organic ingredients. They offer great meal plans, ready-to-eat meals for two major Paleo programs, their own bone broth and bacon and useful reading material and YouTube videos for anyone who wants to learn more about Paleo diet and cooking.