Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Paleo On The Go VS FreshDirect comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.