Nutrisystem and FreshDirect are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Nutrisystem VS FreshDirect comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 5 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Benjamin Boyd on 01/24/2019Although Nutrisystem definitely is pricey, you will lose weight if you stick to it. I lost more than 60 pounds and still have ways to go so if you want to put your money towards something productive and healthy for a change, this company is definitely one of the good ways to go.
- Submitted By Emma Murray on 11/06/2018I like Nutrisystem a lot but you DO have to try a lot of different things in order to figure out what sits well with you since nobody will like everything on the menu I guarantee it. So just take some time to explore and don’t get discouraged if you hit some things you don’t like in the beginning.
- Submitted By Nancy Murray on 09/17/2018I tried this diet in 2008 and I lost 18 Lbs in 6 weeks. It was amazing, but I followed almost exactly the way was instructed to about 90 %. If you follow it to the T you will get great results. I tried it again, but I was not committed and did it did not work for me, but it was my fault.I recommend it if you are committed and will follow all the instructions if you are not committed then it will be a waist of time and money for you...Great diet!!
- Submitted By Kate S. on 10/24/2016I’ve been using Nutrisystem for more than 5 years now, along with my husband and daughter. We’re all suffering from diabetes and maintaining a healthy diet has never been too easy. This company has finally given us the opportunity to enjoy our lives without constantly thinking about what kind of food will kill us faster.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
If you’re looking for an effective weight loss meal delivery program with a long tradition, you should take Nutrisystem into consideration. Based on its proven weight loss system that includes frequent meals, balanced nutrition, and portion control, its meals provide the optimal balance of protein, fiber, and smart carbs. Read more in our Nutrisystem review.