Nutrisystem and FreshDirect are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Nutrisystem VS FreshDirect comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kate S. on 10/24/2016I’ve been using Nutrisystem for more than 5 years now, along with my husband and daughter. We’re all suffering from diabetes and maintaining a healthy diet has never been too easy. This company has finally given us the opportunity to enjoy our lives without constantly thinking about what kind of food will kill us faster.
- Submitted By Jake Hesketh on 09/07/2016I am a big fan of their weight loss program. The meals have helped me lose almost 20 pounds so far! I still have almost a month left and hope to lose 10-20 more. Never had this much luck with any other weight loss program.
- Submitted By Michael S. on 08/12/2016The frozen part of my order didn’t arrive at the same time as the fresh one. When it arrived, it was already thawed. Couldn’t possibly bear the risk of eating it after that. It looked horrible as well.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
If you’re looking for an effective weight loss meal delivery program with a long tradition, you should take Nutrisystem into consideration. Based on its proven weight loss system that includes frequent meals, balanced nutrition, and portion control, its meals provide the optimal balance of protein, fiber, and smart carbs. Read more in our Nutrisystem review.