If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Mom's Meals VS FreshDirect comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 5 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By patricia martinez on 06/08/2019My father now receives Mom's meal thru his Medicaid. Very thankful , he enjoys it . Of course not every meal he will, but, I will only order the ones he tells me he likes. I like the fact that is very low in sugar /salt.Not understanding the bad reviews ppl are giving. As for their customer service, it's been great. I had forgot to make his order, and a representative called me to remind me. Keep doing a great job MOM'S MEALS...
- Submitted By Maryanne Whitaker on 06/07/2019Myself and my mother recently started receiving our Moms Meals. They are very tasty and nutritious. It's like eating a freshly prepared home cooked meal. We truly enjoy all our meals. .. And our cats enjoy the big box 🐈🐈❤💜 On a scale of 1- 10. We give moms meals a 10+ ❤💜
- Submitted By Mouna on 05/08/2019My mom received her meals a few days ago and loves The meals. I also cook several days a week but the meals are a great help especially for having a variety in case she wants something different. I thank god for moms meals.
- Submitted By James Weeter on 05/02/2019The worst customer service I have ever seen . Meals are not shipped according to what is ordered . Meals are shipped in excess of what is ordered . Packing list hardly ever agrees with what is shipped. Half the time there is no reorder form .
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.