If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Mom's Meals VS FreshDirect comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teri Freeman on 03/14/2019I arranged for these meals for my parents. The meals have a great variety and are good. Yes, they are bland because they can't cater to everyone's taste and need to reduce salt. I did contact customer service and because this was the first order for my parents, it did take some time to get my answers but the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. Thank you, Mom's Meals!
- Submitted By Just a person on 03/13/2019The food is tiny in size and tastes like crap most of the food. If they would just cook normal food like normal people would it would be way better. Its hard to even give the food away do to others saying nope wont eat that ever. So far I have talked to lots of people and not found 1 person who likes the food. The pictures r not the way u get it. The piece of rl chicken is not what u get. For the price u pay u can order out and get tons more food and way better in taste. Its cheeper to order out and get it delivered. Plus u will eat it and have left overs. U always hear people complain how bad the food is and they r so right. If u check the state menu don't waste your time. I have done that and there all the same. So save the time and money by having good food delivered and not this so called chief food that has been made bad like u do get in first class planes. If u never had first class food u did not ever miss a thing and got better food in coach by far. Its a joke but now on the other hand if u can eat like Mikey that will eat anything. Poor kid has not taste buds but then u can eat it. But remember u will get a tiny size that is like a kids lunch-able almost. It comes close to that in size. If u don't eat much like tiny bird a day then u will loose weight or if u don't want to loose weight then u need to eat 2 or 3 of them for 1 meal. If u eat more then a normal person u will need 6 or 8 of them. Great for a diet if u want to loose weight. But if u care about the person enough then don't let them have to eat this. Save them and do them a favor. I feel for u all who get this to eat and have no choice I am right with u all.
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.