Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Magic Kitchen comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $18.00-$20.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Barbara F. on 06/03/2018Explored this option for my mother who needs low sodium meals. While prices are not cheap, they are also not unreasonable when one considers also the time needed to shop, prep + cook the same kind of meal at home. Everything super fresh and arrived in good condition. Just heat n eat. Highly recommend.
- Submitted By Ruth Cross on 12/14/2017I only order from time to time, it’s delicious and there are so many options but I can’t afford to order very often.
- Submitted By Danny Walter on 12/10/2017I like that I can build my own meals and I save quite a lot with the discounts, so if you pick your meals carefully, you get a great meal at the price of a sandwich.
- Submitted By Grace Russell, on 07/11/2017Very, very good. The food doesn’t taste like when it’s freshly prepared, but you can’t expect that much from frozen meals. And it’s still tasty.
Magic Kitchen is a meal delivery service that provides delicious meals and meal bundles for people with health conditions. It is particularly suitable for seniors, diabetics, people with food allergies, and individuals who want to eat a healthy, portion-controlled diet. Read our Magic Kitchen review to find out whether it is a good choice for you.