Choosing between Little Spoon and FreshDirect, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Little Spoon VS FreshDirect comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Julia Taylor on 03/02/2019My son has been happily eating food pouches from Happy Baby, Ella, etc. Every single food pouch lapped up with no issues. He is extremely interested in food, 97% in weight and has never rejected any food bofore. So I figured, let's take the risk and order a huge box from Little Spoon.I don't know what they put in there but it's vile. My son has been gagging everytime I put a spoon in his mouth. This has never happened. I tried it and didn't take to the taste either.The owner is also extremely defensive when you ask her for a refund of all unused portions. So they also don't get customer service.It is amazing that this company is actually VC-backed. Please beware and stay away.
- Submitted By Mona on 01/30/2019I wish I read the reviews before I gave them my credit card info. This company is a spam. In their system does not let you see the food options until you give your credit card information and everywhere says you can see the shopping cart before ordering, making you feel you can cancel if you don’t want to order. Immediately after I signed up I looked at the options for my 5 months old. And it is $42 for some jars of apple, pear and Mango. This is more than easy to make at home. I was hoping to get more variety with some seasoning which seems like is suitable for 6 months and older. So I contacted them immediately and asked to pause my account until my baby is 6-7 months . I even didn’t want to cancel. But they refused to refund me and they tell me I’m stuck with the first shipment!! They are not looking for loyal long term customers. I will not continue my membership after this first impression which lead me here to read other reviews. I will contact my bank to cancel the payment.
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.