If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our FreshDirect VS Hello Fresh comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Teresa of Groton NY on 05/13/2018My family simple adores HelloFresh meals and I honestly can't believe how much time it saves me throughout the week. From meal planning all the way to grocery shopping. The service provides us with ease and convenience we never thought possible, and the meals are always delicious with plenty of variety every week.
- Submitted By Bonnie on 05/11/2018I am recently retired and I finally have more than enough time to learn more about cooking and fine dining. Hello fresh really allowed me to focus on the fun parts without having to go to the store and experiment with dishes I know nothing about. It's like having your own cooking coach 24/7 that inspires you to use food combinations you never thought will work together. I mean vinegar and fresh ginger, I would never mix them on my own, not in a million years.
- Submitted By Jenny on 04/05/2018I had a terrible experience with this. We received our box, and cooked it the same day. A couple hours later, our stomach was killing us, ended up throwing up all night. We got food poisoning. I would not recommend getting your chicken delivered by mail, as you don't know the conditions of how the food is processed or how long it went without refrigeration. Those ice packets are not enough. When we reached out to them, customer service was not helpful at all. I really question how fresh they are. I do not recommend.
- Submitted By Sam on 03/20/2018Hello Fresh should rethink their name. Hello indicates a welcome greeting, yet their customer service is abysmal, rigid and not interested in retaining customers. The Fresh part is also misleading as produce often spoils quickly or comes damaged already. They also have poor food safety as they sent me spoiled meat as the vacuum had been released before or during shipping. They offered to credit the meal but would do nothing more. Crediting a meal when you can’t provide an edible meal is the minimum expectation but that was all they would do and did not care that I was going to cancel my service. They also have rapid repetition and only two months in we have repeats or very slight variations. There are much better options. Try Home Chef instead.
If you're busy but want fresh, delicious, healthy food, HelloFresh just might be the meal delivery service for you. They are a community of people that love to cook from scratch and will deliver incredibly fresh ingredients and easy recipes to your door, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan.