If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our FreshDirect VS Hello Fresh comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Erin on 08/04/2018I love Hello Fresh! This is the best meal box I've ever used! The food is always fresh and high quality and the meals are delicious! I get the two meals for two people a week plan and I easily have 4 dinners. When I first opened the box, I thought there was no way those meals were big enough, but oh boy were they! Whenever I get tacos, I have enough meat and toppings for at least 3 meals! I am a very happy customer!
- Submitted By Christine M on 08/01/2018Evidently, when you order you are signed up for weekly auto renew. Supposedly it is on the sign up page (this is what the customer service rep told me). However, I have no evidence of this as there is ZERO documentation of the auto renew in your receipt or any of the emails you get sent. They would not take back the box after it was delievered. I will be disputing the charge through my credit card, and others in the same position should do the same until they have more transparent business practices.
- Submitted By Barbara on 07/26/2018We have been receiving hello fresh without any problems until last week. Not only was Robert extremely accommodating refunding our entire purchase a free box of food was sent as well. The food is always fresh, and the ecipes are easy to follow( my husband and daughter are cooking?). Thank you again Hello Fresh.
- Submitted By Janette on 07/24/2018The worst.....please be careful! Used a free trial code had trouble using code called immediately to receive help with set up. After getting help from the rep as I thought at the time was great. Some how after few days later I notice a charge on my account and called about the charge as I was told it was a free trial code. Some how two accounts had been started for me. One was free and the other I was charged for , again what I though was great customer turn out not to. Because again I was charged for another box. In those two calls after explaining I was have complete trouble with the website was never told this was a weekly charge. I called again for the 3rd time asking to speak to a manger the rep transfer me to someone else I explained everything for the second time after canceling and he then revealed he wasn't even the manager I asked again to be transferred and they send me to a supervisor To explain once again who then said she would listen to the call from that day. She then gets back on and tells it was told to me. This was going to be a weekly.Subscription. which I was fine with if she could play it back for me. She told me she could not and that is why it is on the website when I signed up. Now frustrated I repeat it to her that I had trouble with their site and that is why immediately call of help and do not recall it ever being told to me. She continued to repeat that it was on the site and for that she couldn't help. As I asked to speak to a manger like I did the 1st few times she stated that over the phone that couldn't not be done. I couldn't to ask so then how can I told that? She told me to send an email and it would go to the correct person. So I asked again will this go to a manger she then repeat the same thing. So again I explain I didn't want to speak to anyone else I just want a manger and what is the best way to do that, she once again repeated the email crap. So again ask will I be able to talk to a manger. You then can here pretty much laughing (really poor service) I also asked before I got off the phone if my subscription was now cancelled she then told me NO! So here goes my frustration again with the customer service after asking the very first person to cancel it was not. Supervisor said it was not cancelled because I asked to speak to a manger......crazy to I proceeded to ask so it was re-activate it once I asked to speak to you? ( then silence with a follow of I'm sorry) shows a lot about there service! Never
HelloFresh provides you with incredibly fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan. Find out more about this famous meal kit delivery service in our objective HelloFresh review.