Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Fresh n’ Lean comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu. All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them. They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87. You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly". Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions. That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
- Submitted By Amy on 04/07/2018I am on my second week of the IONutrition and I think I'll need to throw some of these meals out. At first they are quite good, however, there is a unique flavor in all the dishes that, after a few days, makes you feel like you are eating the same meal over and over. I just can't face another one. If you don't mind eating the same flavored meal three times a day, then Lean n' Fresh is for you. I was trying to eat healthy while still being the lazy sack I am, but that hasn't paid off for me...yet. I will keep looking. Also, I have not doubt that the meals are healthy and the portions are quite big - but at $13+ per meal, that's pretty expensive.
- Submitted By Brandon Jones on 02/09/2018More lean than fresh, but can’t say the meals aren’t tasty. Maybe they should just offer bigger portions, I don’t think they would lose any cash and they would probably get more customers.
- Submitted By Brianna Marie on 02/08/2018Very friendly on the phone however the reps are unaware of actual macro & ingredients used. Meals arrived with not a slight difference but where they said max 40g carbs per day, they sent me well over 250g carbs! The food is very high in sugar, loaded with sodium, the meals are NOT as described at all. They are all duplicated & very poor quality. I could not eat any of the meals. I called & they refunded half of the amount. I ended up having to donate the rest. Feedback from the people I donated to, they were very unappetizing & made them very bloated & distended. NOT A GOOD OPTION WHEN IT COMES TO MEAL PREP
FreshDirect is a company that offers ready-made dishes, meal kits, and an incredible range of groceries and drinks, all super-fresh, delicious, and delivered straight to your door. If you wish to explore new flavors, improve your cooking skills, and shop for groceries with ease, the answer to your prayers may be hiding in this FreshDirect review.