Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Diet-to-go comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $5.99 *
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Price Range: $$
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Sarah on 13/02/2019The meals were mostly tasty, breakfast and dinners were best.. but the website and customer service is terrible. Requested skipped meals were ignored or substituted meals not correct. The bad meals I couldn’t even eat some portion of and the fruit cups were gross. I liked the few times they gave me a piece of fresh fruit than mixing different kinds of citrus in a serving cup. I didn’t lose any weight in over two months of using the service, just maintained. The yogurt parfaits they made were disgusting but the Greek yogurt options were great (chobani).
- Submitted By David Root on 08/13/2018Diet-to-Go is an excellent way to eat healthy and lose weight. I lost over 10 pounds averaging 2 pounds per week. The meals arrived on a convenient schedule twice a week on Tuesday and Friday and all I had to do was put the meals in the refrigerator. The staff at Diet-to-Go was always helpful and welcomed any questions that I had. I was on the Vegetarian meal plan and it was delicious. Sincerely, D. Root
- Submitted By Patrick on 08/10/2018Cant even sign up: I put all the Necessary information followed all the Necessary steps on creating a account only to be informed that my efforts never took place.....
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
Diet-To-Go is a meal delivery service that lets you enjoy restaurant-grade meals while losing weight. Its customizable service, expert chefs, and professional guidance are just some of the reasons you should try it out. Read our Diet-To-Go review to learn how to get delicious and healthy meals delivered right to your door.