Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive FreshDirect VS Diet-to-go comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.33
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
- Submitted By Danielle on 11/21/2017I have done so well before and lost 11.6 pounds. I love all meals except for spicy meals and the breakfast omelet and the citrus fruit but everything is delicious I hope that I do well and can keep going and doing well. I will keep up the good work. Keep it up with the good meals. I do my meals and substitutions and one week I was upset I didn’t eat the food since I didn’t lIke it and very understanding you were and I love it and you are my best diet and it is great. I will keep it up.
- Submitted By Victoria Walsh, on 07/09/2017Meals are healthy and the plans are great. It helped me get in shape in a month, but I’ve combined Diet to go meals with the gym, of course. I just have to say that the food isn’t salty at all, so you must add a pinch to make it taste better.
- Submitted By Mike White on 03/03/2017Diet to go Balance menu – yum! Made my life so simple and happy! I order regularly and always get all 3 meal. I’ve managed to lose weight so quickly that my friends keep betting that I’ve have stopped eating. But no, I’m just following great plan from Diet to go!
- Submitted By Sue Richards on 07/07/2016I was a bit skeptical at first and it took me long to try this one out. It's all there - healthy meals, fresh ingredients, it even looks awesome when you eat it (unlike many takeaway meals). But when I took another look at the price, I started thinking again. Sure, you get what you paid for, but you can always pay less.
Want to try a quality diet that is delicious, healthy, and helps you lose weight? Diet-to-Go may be a good fit for you. With this personalized meal delivery service, expert chefs and a team of certified health professionals prepare the tastiest weight-loss meals available and deliver them to your door. Read our Diet-to-Go review to learn more.