If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Wild Zora VS Fresh n' Lean comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Sean on 08/20/2019I've been on the vegan plan for a few weeks and so far so good. The macros are pretty balanced, though I wish some of the meals had higher protein (currently getting about 15g protein/meal on average). The quality of ingredients is great and I love that they're organic and gluten free. The delivery is always on time and overall it's a good service.
- Submitted By Robert Heckathorn on 08/22/2018Very happy with this service. It’s just my wife and myself. I’m a professional and work. Rather than spending hours shopping and preparing meals, we usually went out for our evening meal, that due to a lack of restaurant choices, left a lot to be desired. We did subscribe to freshnlean meal service. We chose 14 meals per wk.,7 standard plant based dinners and 7 low carb low cal dinners. We mic each, split each, and they’re great. The cost, vs going out is a push. Perfect for our situation. Shipping is included in their pricing. Been with them for 6 wks. Found their customer service folks to be helpful and honest. Received a 10% discount on all subsequent orders at time of subscription. 5 star rating!
- Submitted By Jeanette Covel on 07/15/2018I’m very disappointed in the customer service. Being in the food industry I know how customer service is important. Also if you are looking for low carb meals don’t go here because they are loaded with beans and potatoes. I don’t know how the food taste because I couldn’t eat any of it.
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu.All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them.They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87.You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly".Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions.That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.