Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Spoonful of Comfort VS Fresh n' Lean comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Kate on 03/04/2019Packaging is really nice. However, I was not happy with delivery at all. It took 5 days for the soup to arrive and it was not cold. I called customer service and she stated that it really only took 3 days because they don't count Sundays or the day the ship it either. Huh?? It was shipped on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. That is 5 days. She literally wouldn't acknowledge what I said and stated that everything was as it should be and was perfect. The whole conversation was strange. So, I ate the cookies (they were good), and threw the soup in the trash. ....... Bottom line - don't ship perishable foods on Thurs or Fridays! Waste of money.
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Robert Heckathorn on 08/22/2018Very happy with this service. It’s just my wife and myself. I’m a professional and work. Rather than spending hours shopping and preparing meals, we usually went out for our evening meal, that due to a lack of restaurant choices, left a lot to be desired. We did subscribe to freshnlean meal service. We chose 14 meals per wk.,7 standard plant based dinners and 7 low carb low cal dinners. We mic each, split each, and they’re great. The cost, vs going out is a push. Perfect for our situation. Shipping is included in their pricing. Been with them for 6 wks. Found their customer service folks to be helpful and honest. Received a 10% discount on all subsequent orders at time of subscription. 5 star rating!
- Submitted By Jeanette Covel on 07/15/2018I’m very disappointed in the customer service. Being in the food industry I know how customer service is important. Also if you are looking for low carb meals don’t go here because they are loaded with beans and potatoes. I don’t know how the food taste because I couldn’t eat any of it.
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu.All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them.They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87.You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly".Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions.That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
- Submitted By Amy on 04/07/2018I am on my second week of the IONutrition and I think I'll need to throw some of these meals out. At first they are quite good, however, there is a unique flavor in all the dishes that, after a few days, makes you feel like you are eating the same meal over and over. I just can't face another one. If you don't mind eating the same flavored meal three times a day, then Lean n' Fresh is for you. I was trying to eat healthy while still being the lazy sack I am, but that hasn't paid off for me...yet. I will keep looking. Also, I have not doubt that the meals are healthy and the portions are quite big - but at $13+ per meal, that's pretty expensive.
Spoonful Of Comfort is here to bring back all those glorious childhood memories with its ultimately comforting soups. It also offers some nice extras that boast a wonderful homemade quality and taste as incredible as they look. Learn more about its offer and dive into the delicious realm of soups with our comprehensive Spoonful of Comfort review.