You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Fresh n’ Lean or Munchery can better meet your needs? This Fresh n’ Lean VS Munchery comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.50
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu. All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them. They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87. You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly". Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions. That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
- Submitted By Amy on 04/07/2018I am on my second week of the IONutrition and I think I'll need to throw some of these meals out. At first they are quite good, however, there is a unique flavor in all the dishes that, after a few days, makes you feel like you are eating the same meal over and over. I just can't face another one. If you don't mind eating the same flavored meal three times a day, then Lean n' Fresh is for you. I was trying to eat healthy while still being the lazy sack I am, but that hasn't paid off for me...yet. I will keep looking. Also, I have not doubt that the meals are healthy and the portions are quite big - but at $13+ per meal, that's pretty expensive.
- Submitted By Brandon Jones on 02/09/2018More lean than fresh, but can’t say the meals aren’t tasty. Maybe they should just offer bigger portions, I don’t think they would lose any cash and they would probably get more customers.
- Submitted By Brianna Marie on 02/08/2018Very friendly on the phone however the reps are unaware of actual macro & ingredients used. Meals arrived with not a slight difference but where they said max 40g carbs per day, they sent me well over 250g carbs! The food is very high in sugar, loaded with sodium, the meals are NOT as described at all. They are all duplicated & very poor quality. I could not eat any of the meals. I called & they refunded half of the amount. I ended up having to donate the rest. Feedback from the people I donated to, they were very unappetizing & made them very bloated & distended. NOT A GOOD OPTION WHEN IT COMES TO MEAL PREP
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
Munchery is a meal delivery service that offers an extraordinary variety of ready-made meals and incredible cooking kits that allow you to make a delicious meal in just 15 minutes. It is a membership-only service and with Munchery membership come numerous perks, such as discounts, free meals, and more. Discover all the details in our Munchery review.