If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Hungryroot VS Fresh n' Lean comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Jeanette Covel on 07/15/2018I’m very disappointed in the customer service. Being in the food industry I know how customer service is important. Also if you are looking for low carb meals don’t go here because they are loaded with beans and potatoes. I don’t know how the food taste because I couldn’t eat any of it.
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu. All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them. They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87. You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly". Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions. That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
- Submitted By Amy on 04/07/2018I am on my second week of the IONutrition and I think I'll need to throw some of these meals out. At first they are quite good, however, there is a unique flavor in all the dishes that, after a few days, makes you feel like you are eating the same meal over and over. I just can't face another one. If you don't mind eating the same flavored meal three times a day, then Lean n' Fresh is for you. I was trying to eat healthy while still being the lazy sack I am, but that hasn't paid off for me...yet. I will keep looking. Also, I have not doubt that the meals are healthy and the portions are quite big - but at $13+ per meal, that's pretty expensive.
- Submitted By Brandon Jones on 02/09/2018More lean than fresh, but can’t say the meals aren’t tasty. Maybe they should just offer bigger portions, I don’t think they would lose any cash and they would probably get more customers.
Hungryroot is a vegan meal kit service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook plant-based food, ranging from scrumptious veggie tacos to irresistible raw cookie dough. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what it is like to cook with this meal kit service and explore its vast selection of veggie meals, snacks, and desserts.