When choosing between two such amazing services like Gourmet Station and Fresh n' Lean, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Gourmet Station VS Fresh n' Lean comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Price Range: $$$
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Price Range: $
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.33
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Sean on 08/20/2019I've been on the vegan plan for a few weeks and so far so good. The macros are pretty balanced, though I wish some of the meals had higher protein (currently getting about 15g protein/meal on average). The quality of ingredients is great and I love that they're organic and gluten free. The delivery is always on time and overall it's a good service.
- Submitted By Robert Heckathorn on 08/22/2018Very happy with this service. It’s just my wife and myself. I’m a professional and work. Rather than spending hours shopping and preparing meals, we usually went out for our evening meal, that due to a lack of restaurant choices, left a lot to be desired. We did subscribe to freshnlean meal service. We chose 14 meals per wk.,7 standard plant based dinners and 7 low carb low cal dinners. We mic each, split each, and they’re great. The cost, vs going out is a push. Perfect for our situation. Shipping is included in their pricing. Been with them for 6 wks. Found their customer service folks to be helpful and honest. Received a 10% discount on all subsequent orders at time of subscription. 5 star rating!
- Submitted By Jeanette Covel on 07/15/2018I’m very disappointed in the customer service. Being in the food industry I know how customer service is important. Also if you are looking for low carb meals don’t go here because they are loaded with beans and potatoes. I don’t know how the food taste because I couldn’t eat any of it.
- Submitted By Eduardo Perez on 04/19/2018The food I ordered was too spicy. They should say so in their menu.All the 5 dishes tasted pretty similar, with a yellow color over all of them.They sent me a second order without me ordering it. When I received an email telling the order was sent I called them but they didn't refund the $87.You don't see about any future automatic orders when you fill the orders, You click on "View your Plans" and you click in your plan selection and select lunch/5 days, You click on "Add to Cart", and shows the price $87 and in smaller letters, yes, in smaller fonts, it reads "meal plans are charged weekly".Then you go a page to fill your information and at the button of the page is a place to click for Terms and Conditions.That is not honesty. They should say clearly that when you order for one week that you will charged for future weeks with no warning or notification that you will be charged.
Gourmet Station is a meal delivery service dedicated to planning and preparing the most delicious gourmet meals and delivering them to your doorstep. You can either order for yourself or choose to send a dinner gift from a wide range of meal options on its menu. Surprise your family, loved ones, and business partners with a neat fine dining treat.