When choosing between two such amazing services like Nonna Box and Foodstirs, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Nonna Box VS Foodstirs comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
Baking is a great way to bring the family together and with Foodstirs, it can be wonderfully easy as well. This service offers excellent certified organic and kosher baking mixes and kits suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Learn all about its products and pricing and discover the perks of baking with this service in our detailed Foodstirs review.