You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Hungryroot or Foodstirs can better meet your needs? This Hungryroot VS Foodstirs comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Shannon Kraft on 02/06/2019I purchased the organic brooklyn salted chocolate chip with sea salt brownie mix and it turned out terrible, how on earth can a brownie come out so wrong , hard as a rock on the outside so when i went to slice it it almost broke my knife, it was extremely hard the inside was fine but its all over the place and i was going to serve this to company tomorrow and it looks like i will have to make something else. very disappointing
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
Hungryroot is a healthy meal delivery service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook meals and meal components made of clean, wholesome ingredients. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what makes this service different than any other we have tried and explore its vast menu that is chock-full of delicious options for various special diets.