If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Yumble VS Factor 75 comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.50
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Factor 75 Pricing|
|Meals per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By shannon on 07/06/2018I thought these looked like a great option to have around for quick snacks or for when our daughter (9) doesn't want to eat what I am making my husband and myself for dinner. Unfortunately, the food quality and taste were way below our expectations. The naan pizza had zero taste and the cherry tomatoes must have been frozen and thawed because they were super mushy. The chicken nuggets were soggy (heated in oven, not microwave) and mealy. You get the picture. I guess it's better than someone feeding their kids fast food, but if you're used to healthy home cooked meals, these are not for you.
- Submitted By Shannon Pulfrey on 06/25/2018My toddler will not eat their food so I have tried in vain to cancel my subscription. Their website will not let you terminate your subscription, you can only skip weeks. In order actually cancel you have to e-mail, text or call. I have e-mailed twice, called once (and no one answers the phone btw, they ask you to leave a message or email/text), and sent a text message. I have yet to receive a reply and this is within the last month. I have had to contact my bank to dispute charges. I do not want to keeping going back to their website to skip weeks. I want to cancel! So frustrating!
- Submitted By John Hallman on 06/12/2018I’m a single dad and proud and I’m sad I can’t cook for my girls. Two moms at kindergarten suggested Yumble and I can’t thank them enough. The girls are happy because everything is tasty and they can choose their meals like at a diner, fill out charts, and get the cards, and I’m happy that I can provide them with a decent meal. So far, it has been working really well for us
- Submitted By Hazel Walker on 06/10/2018Tried it because it offers vegetarian meals, stuck with it because my kids love the food. They say they like it because it’s fun and crunchy I see that some folks are complaining about nutrition, but honestly, I don’t know what the fuss is about. The meals are filled with healthy veg, just made so the kids would eat them. I for one am grateful that I don’t have to cook all the time.
- Submitted By Leila Paxton on 02/08/2018Lol, I guess I’m naïve, but I thought that the meals would look at least a bit like what’s in the photos. Don’t get me wrong, everything tasted good, I liked it, but I like my food to look good as well.
- Submitted By Jason Morneau on 01/28/2018I don’t know what to say. I’m not disappointed, but I guess I expected the meals to be better, more creative, I don’t know. They are too… ordinary.
- Submitted By Wes Hill on 01/22/2018The GF and I have been members for at least 6 months now - while the service started out so-so at best, it has improved considerably. The quality of ingredients definitely stands out, and the company is learning which recipes are successful and which aren't. There are new recipes every week, and they keep improving. If you are incapable of operating in the morning and procrastinate far too much to pack a lunch the night before, you probably find yourself eating a box of crackers for lunch - or worse - corporate chefs.... If that's the case, go ahead and give Factor75 a try. As long as you take the time to figure out what's good and what's not, you may be pleasantly surprised.
- Submitted By Rosemary James on 12/17/2017The meals are good, no question about it, I can honestly recommend them to anyone trying to go keto, but the prices… not exactly something everyone can afford.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.